12/15/2013 7:39pmEach year, 300 youth in Utah leave foster care. A staggering 40 percent of these 18-year-olds will end up living on the streets their first year out of the system. Nationally, one in three will end up homeless, in jail, or dead.
Browse by Day Archive
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found