12/15/2013 7:39pmEach year, 300 youth in Utah leave foster care. A staggering 40 percent of these 18-year-olds will end up living on the streets their first year out of the system. Nationally, one in three will end up homeless, in jail, or dead.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft