02/28/2014 12:06amIt's not clear there is a shortage of airline pilots even though regional airlines report difficulty over the past year in finding enough pilots to hire, according to a draft report by a government watchdog obtained by The Associated Press.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline