01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts