01/10/2014 1:50amDoctors are warning that if Congress cuts food stamps, the federal government could be socked with bigger health bills. Maybe not immediately, they say, but over time if the poor wind up in doctors' offices or hospitals as a result.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orlando shooter's widow arrested, US official says
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors