01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day