12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?