12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old