12/31/2012 11:17pmRacing against the clock, the White House reached agreement with congressional Republicans late Monday on a deal to prevent across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to government programs from taking effect at midnight, according to administration and Senate Democratic officials.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male