02/10/2013 4:51pmPresident Barack Obama's use of unmanned drones to kill Americans who are suspected of being al-Qaida allies deserves closer inspection, lawmakers said Sunday as even some of the president's allies suggested an uneasiness about the program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized