02/10/2013 4:51pmPresident Barack Obama's use of unmanned drones to kill Americans who are suspected of being al-Qaida allies deserves closer inspection, lawmakers said Sunday as even some of the president's allies suggested an uneasiness about the program.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- GOP dealt stiff blow in Senate's bid to repeal 'Obamacare'
- A cutting edge approach to save your knees
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric