01/17/2013 10:38amLithium batteries that can leak corrosive fluid and start fires have emerged as the chief safety concern involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, a problem that apparently is far more serious than government or company officials acknowledged less than a week ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Trial begins for Cedar City midwife accused of manslaughter
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Former Mormon Tabernacle Choir tenor sings to patients as paramedic
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?