01/17/2013 10:38amLithium batteries that can leak corrosive fluid and start fires have emerged as the chief safety concern involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, a problem that apparently is far more serious than government or company officials acknowledged less than a week ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire