01/17/2013 10:38amLithium batteries that can leak corrosive fluid and start fires have emerged as the chief safety concern involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, a problem that apparently is far more serious than government or company officials acknowledged less than a week ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Trump rejects 'phony' polls, insists 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time