01/17/2013 10:38amLithium batteries that can leak corrosive fluid and start fires have emerged as the chief safety concern involving Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, a problem that apparently is far more serious than government or company officials acknowledged less than a week ago.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds