09/29/2013 7:26amPresident Barack Obama is the insurance industry's most powerful pitchman these days as he drums up interest in the health insurance markets opening for business Tuesday. Whatever the merits of his product, there are reasons for the buyer to beware of his rhetoric.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED