10/05/2013 9:56pmLatter-day Saints from around the world gathered in Salt Lake City Saturday for the beginning sessions of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' semiannual General Conference. President Thomas S. Monson announced a milestone in church membership, while other church leaders spoke of the importance of loving, accepting and striving to understand one another.
Browse by Day Archive
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire