10/05/2013 9:56pmLatter-day Saints from around the world gathered in Salt Lake City Saturday for the beginning sessions of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' semiannual General Conference. President Thomas S. Monson announced a milestone in church membership, while other church leaders spoke of the importance of loving, accepting and striving to understand one another.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk