07/16/2013 8:04amAir pollution is a constant concern for Utahns and a new audit says that Utah's sand and gravel pits may be part of the problem because Utah's Division of Environmental Quality is not regulating pit permits like they should.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI names Utah woman who died on cruise ship, will announce charges
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood