11/11/2013 8:55amIn mineral-rich eastern Congo, the government's victory over the M23 rebel group brings only cautious optimism. Below is a sample of some of the armed groups that still pose a threat in a region that has been wracked by violence for nearly two decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.