03/18/2013 8:29pmThe sun splurge you get from a tanning bed significantly increases your risk of developing skin cancer, and that risk goes up the earlier you start. A new study has experts calling on states and the FDA to beef up tanning bed restrictions, before teenage melanoma cases skyrocket.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep