03/18/2013 8:29pmThe sun splurge you get from a tanning bed significantly increases your risk of developing skin cancer, and that risk goes up the earlier you start. A new study has experts calling on states and the FDA to beef up tanning bed restrictions, before teenage melanoma cases skyrocket.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?