04/08/2014 10:01pmPolice warn of a growing scam that makes big promises, with a big catch. Scammers are offering free money in exchange for the account number found on the back of a Green Dot MoneyPak card. But beware of major consequences.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Former Trump aide Flynn may have broken law, lawmakers say