11/11/2013 5:44pmThe topic of runaways is not often talked about by families, police, or even the media. This year alone, more than 2,000 Utah kids have run away from home. One of those cases was Michaela Kerby, and her experience was not good.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash