04/26/2013 7:09amSome churches have seen increased attendance since the Boston bombings. Others have noticed a change in message of the sermons or prayers, as people seek comfort and hope.
Browse by Day Archive
- Upper Bear Valley evacuated as precaution due to Brian Head Fire
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Court partly reinstates Trump travel ban; fall arguments set
- 'Pharma Bro' defies advice to keep quiet before fraud trial
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Coach Kim: Tips for dealing with rude, unkind or ungrateful people
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks