04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Olympian sells medal for good cause; RSL keeper Rimando reportedly making tattoo bet
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites