04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Herbert: Health law repeal without replacement bad for Utah
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- What parents should know about 'Split'