04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?