04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor