04/03/2013 9:44amA recent survey found that nearly half of the Christians in the United States believe the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will happen in the next 40 years — perhaps contributing to the "doomsday prepper" movement in America.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Why do police shoot to kill?