02/28/2013 10:17pmBenedict XVI left the Catholic Church in unprecedented limbo Thursday as he became the first pope in 600 years to resign, capping a tearful day of farewells that included an extraordinary pledge of obedience to his successor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?