02/28/2013 10:17pmBenedict XVI left the Catholic Church in unprecedented limbo Thursday as he became the first pope in 600 years to resign, capping a tearful day of farewells that included an extraordinary pledge of obedience to his successor.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Pressure mounts on Wasserman Schultz to resign
- Scientists looking for invisible dark matter can't find any
- Olympics: No blanket ban on Russian athletes, IOC says