02/24/2013 1:53pmThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints recently announced the creation of 58 new missions. With the expansion, several well-known Utahns have been called to lead over those assignments as mission presidents.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona