02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Trump not saying what he'll do about Dakota Access pipeline
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire