02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- Netflix adding 91 titles, dropping 43