02/07/2013 10:03amAn open house begins this weekend at the recently constructed Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple. Photos show the exterior includes granite from China and art-glass windows.
Browse by Day Archive
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Man charged with shooting at family in road rage incident
- The fly angler's secret for fishing small creeks and streams
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter