02/07/2013 10:03amAn open house begins this weekend at the recently constructed Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple. Photos show the exterior includes granite from China and art-glass windows.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public
- Scams push foreclosure fraud to limit, taking victims' homes