02/03/2013 10:46pmFive years ago Sunday, Thomas S. Monson became the 16th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The last six months have brought the celebration of President Monson's 85th birthday and his announcement during General Conference in October that changed the faith's missionary program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Police don’t believe ISIS flag at high school was placed by anyone tied to Islamic State
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- After delay, Romney to announce Senate bid Friday
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'