01/04/2013 10:46amIt's "cash only" now for tourists at the Vatican wanting to pay for museum tickets, souvenirs and other services after Italy's central bank decided to block electronic payments, including credit cards, at the tiny city-state.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore