12/24/2012 10:23amAfter prayers at the mosque, Ibrahim Lo is off to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. Soon he is eyeing the rows of dolls wrapped in plastic bags on a wooden table as he searches for gifts for his four children.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore