11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Utahns denounce Trump's ban on transgender troops in US military
- Fruit Heights resident fears houses will slide following flood