11/22/2012 10:32pmMembers of a local church spent their holiday making sure hungry kids thousands of miles away have food to eat too. They're sending Thanksgiving to Swaziland.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims