11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Police stop 12-year-old boy from driving across Australia
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats