08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Senate candidate Romney gets endorsement from President Trump
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?