07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding