07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search