07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash