07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance