07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- 1-year-old child killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utahn finds bottled message sent out to sea 5 decades ago
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Can BYU football become cool?