07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Senate candidate Romney gets endorsement from President Trump
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?