06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner