06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Have You Seen This? Man has more fun on his commute than any of us
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- North Korea 2nd ICBM test puts much of US in range: experts
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Scaramucci tirades ignite smoldering White House tensions