05/16/2014 11:56amThousands of years ago, a teenage girl toppled into a deep hole in a Mexican cave and died. Now, her skeleton and her DNA are bolstering the long-held theory that humans arrived in the Americas by way of a land bridge from Asia, scientists say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Zions Bank employees serve communities through Paint-a-Thon