05/14/2014 11:58amA couple in Idaho is proposing to replace asphalt with solar-powered roads that have the capability to produce energy, clear snow off the road more quickly and illuminate road lines.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Woman with special needs retires after 50 years with Deseret Industries
- Canyons closed, school canceled Monday due to snow
- Police suspend search for man presumed drowned, citing weather
- After women's marches, can numbers translate to real change?