03/24/2014 11:46amWomen with a faulty breast cancer gene might face a greater chance of rare but deadly uterine tumors despite having their ovaries removed to lower their main cancer risks, doctors are reporting.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- Police: Payson man held 18-year-old woman against her will