02/08/2014 8:04pmThe "Chocolate" exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah opened to the public Saturday. It contains the history of chocolate and interactive features for children and adults.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man opens fire on them, police say
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- 105-year-old woman requests ‘burly’ firefighters for her birthday
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?