02/08/2014 8:04pmThe "Chocolate" exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah opened to the public Saturday. It contains the history of chocolate and interactive features for children and adults.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- 3 testify USU football star raped or sexually assaulted them
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children