01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan High teacher charged in sexual misconduct case
- Video shows trooper vehicle hit for a second time during snowy conditions
- 19-year-old man injured in Tooele rollover crash dies
- 15-year-old shot 5 times protecting classmates from gunfire
- Utah GOP lawmakers pushing to end death penalty
- Romney on relationship with Trump: 'I’ve seen eye to eye with the President'
- Trump urges ban on gun devices like bump stocks
- West Valley names new police chief
- Make Your Week: Teenager wins prize, gives it to toddlers; stranger helps change tire
- Have You Seen This? African kids hear fiddle for the first time