12/28/2013 5:09pmOfficials in Utah, Nevada and 22 other states are eagerly awaiting the Federal Aviation Administration's selection of six drone-testing sites for the agency. A state's selection by the FAA will mean a major economic boost, both immediately and in the future.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?